Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Middle of the story......



......... it had become my favorite place. I must go back, this time for good. So I packed up my things and headed down the path. To the place I had only visited before, but would now be my new home. I payed no attention to how I got there.... no need since I had no intention of coming back. The warm and fuzzy land of the butterflies...... just as I remembered it. Everything is more intense there. The sun is a little brighter, the flowers smell a little sweeter and the grass seems a little greener. Not a care in the world but my butterflies and thoughts. This is where I belong, here in this magical place.


One day a great storm came. The thunder was deafening and the lightening tore through the sky. A massive gust of wind swept all the butterflies away. The flowers wilted, the grass turned to brown and the sun is nowhere to be found. It is a cold and dark place now, not the beautiful butterfly land of before. I hope the butterflies can find their way back to
their home.... my home.... because I can not leave....
I don't know where I am.




2 comments:

Thirtysomething said...

I loved that!!!! I can't stop reading it, over and over. Beautiful!

Mr. Lost said...

Thank you Bambi. Glad you liked it. The first song I ever wrote is called butterflies and thoughts. I've kinda been stuck in that fairy tale place ever since.