Friday, January 23, 2009

The Fall


If I fall any further, I might hit the bottom.
If I fall any harder, I might not get back up.
Broken bruised and lonely, barely beating at all.
I'd hoped your words word save me, and cushion my fall.
But all I hear is silence, and I can't see your eyes.
Good thoughts are hard to come by when there aren't any smiles.

Once upon a time, I flew so high.
Never thought I'd be brought down, what an ugly surprise.

Heading for the ground now, it isn't far.
I hope I land on my back, so I can still see the stars.

Cause all I hear is silence, and I can't see your eyes.
Good thoughts are hard to come by, when there arn't any smiles.

Laying here and thinking... remember when.
All this makes me wonder, if I'll ever fly again.

Cause all I here is silence, and I can't see your eyes.
Good thoughts are hard to come by, when there aren't any smiles.


5 comments:

Thirtysomething said...

is this a new song? In any case, i love it! If you recorded it, sent it on i love hearing it. Hope you're doing well, hugs my friend.

Mr. Lost said...

I recorded it a while back. I really like the words but can't stand the music. I have a few others that I think are better. If I can ever figure out how to use my new recording software I will send them to you. Thanks for being interested and best wishes:)

Sally said...

Very beautiful photo.
Sydney Daily Photo

Thirtysomething said...

You've been tagged! Better go to my site to see!

Cherie/ Butterfly Dreamer said...

wow I could feel the pain in this...