Friday, March 6, 2009

Please....


Please don't go away
I don't think I could handle it
I wouldn't last one day
It's so much more than I could take


Tell me it's real, tell me it's right
Tell me I won't be alone tonight
Tell me you care
Tell me you'll always be there....
Tell me it's real

What happened to the day
When I was your everything
How could that go away
I'm left here broken, and dismayed


Tell me I'm wrong, this doesn't feel right
I just can't be without you tonight
Tell me it's fine
Tell me you'll always be mine...
And tell me it's real


There may come a day
When these words you need to hear me say
And I won't hesitate
Cause I'll always feel this way

I'll tell you it's real
I'll tell you it's right
I'll tell you you won't be alone tonight
I'll tell you I care
Tell you I've always been there

I'll tell you it's real.

8 comments:

Linda S. Socha said...

This is so touching...I found myself reading and rereading it because it just feels real
Linda

Mr. Lost said...

Thanks Linda, it's the most recent song I've written. It is very real. Glad you like it...I can't get it out of my head.

Vic said...

Do you write the music also? The lyrics are lovely.

Mr. Lost said...

Thanks Vic, I do write the music as well. I've played drums since I was young and a few years ago decided to learn guitar and start singing. I think that playing guitar and writing songs suits me better. It's kinda neat to record a song and know it's all me.

Thirtysomething said...

LOVE this!!!!!!!!new song? Is this one of the songs you sent to me? Nevermind, i'll go listen again, bravo by the way!

Mr. Lost said...

Thanks Bambi, glad you like it. I've been walking around singing it in my head for a while. Glad I finally recorded it. I really Love the words.

Ms. Baldman said...

Hmmm...

Mr. Lost said...

Melissa- your Hmmm... made me Hmmm...