Wednesday, December 24, 2008


I would give anything to meet you in front of the fireplace tonight, hold you and give you the present I've been holding on to for you. It's not shiny or fancy, and didn't cost a lot of money. But, I think it's rare. Not something a lot of people are given by another person. I really need to give it to you. It's too wonderful and perfect to keep to myself.

I don't know if I can properly describe it to you with words, but I will try.

All of my attention... to every word, every breath, every move, and every want of yours. Every beat of my heart, every thought in my head and every whisper in the dark. Every look and smile that mean that nothing else matters. All of my admiration, adoration, and respect always. My hand to hold on to, and my shoulder to cry on until there are no more days.

Simply put.... All of me.....All of my Love..... I give to you.

4 comments:

Sally said...

Merry Ho Ho Hos to you and yours - thanks for following my musings at Sydney Daily Photo

Cherie/ Butterfly Dreamer said...

Love the way you think.

Leon1234 said...

I really liked that photo.

Gerda Du Plessis-Snyman said...

What a beautifull posting. Wistfull and sad and well written.